Music Video I Shot and Directed

AP - "Get Em" ©2009 40 Watt Productions

Thursday, February 18, 2010

EOC Week 6 - Favorite Soup / New Campbell's Soup

I’ve been a soup lover for as long as I can remember. To be honest my preference for which soup I would eat has changed many times probably because I eat so much soup that I wear out my appreciation for a particular soup. At the moment I would have to say that my favorite soup is “Italian Wedding Soup”. I eat this a lot when I go out and now Progresso has started making this in a can so I tend to stock up when I go shopping. The main reason why I tend to like a particular soup is usually based on whether it is thick (I love a really thick bowl of soup) and whether or not it has some sort of pasta in it (although I do really like soups with rice in it).

If I was going to come up with a new soup for Campbell’s to sell I would have to first look at what are the current trends in food. One possibility that comes to mind is an ethnic type of soup. I feel that over the last few years the market for Hispanic based products has really increased in size . Maybe something like Albondigas soup would go over well right now. I’ve seen it at many restaurants and buffets lately and I can’t recall ever seeing it at any supermarkets. I also know that I’ve learned recently that many more people know what that is than I had previously thought.

No comments:

Post a Comment